Monday, July 23, 2012

[Cover Art] Superfly - Force


I thought the cover for her debut album was pretty shit, but since then her subsequent album covers have been looking pretty damn good! Loving the simplicity of this and for once, they're finally not gonna use Cooper Black for all the text. The idea of putting Superfly at her collarbone is pretty lame though, it could've been better without it. 

Nonetheless I'm looking forward to this album which will be released in September although it was announced in like, 1932 or something. From what I've been hearing from her Facebook videos the songs seem pretty amazing too! I liked Superfly and Box Emotions, but the album tracks on Mind Travel kinda fell flat for me, so hopefully Force will be better. Plus it's her 5th anniversary this year too! Time fliiiiies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...