Wednesday, July 25, 2012

[New Release] Mika Nakashima - Ashita Sekai ga Owaru Nara

CD+DVD | CD

After a year of absence busy being a zombie... oh wait she's a zombie all the time, but Mika is finally releasing a new single! I actually like the covers a lot and they look so much better than her previous single's covers. It kind of reminds me of the single cover to Hitori as well.

The photographer is, surprisingly, Leslie Kee. He's been missing on every single Ayu photoshoot he's done this year but he does one for Mika and NAILS IT. Conclusion: it's all Ayu's fault.

I haven't really heard any previews for this single yet but I'm hoping she doesn't disappoint. I liked LOVE IS ECSTASY although I don't know why I didn't buy that single. I think I was actually intending to stop buying Mika singles but after seeing the covers for this, it's getting very hard to resist. Damn.


Ashita Sekai ga Owaru Nara will be released on 9 September 2012.

CD Tracklist
  1. Ashita Sekai ga Owaru Nara (明日世界が終わるなら)
  2. SUPER WOMAN
  3. Dear -DJ AMIGA REMIX-
  4. Ashita Sekai ga Owaru Nara (Instrumental)

DVD Tracklist

  1. Ashita Sekai ga Owaru Nara (MUSIC VIDEO)




1 comment:

  1. "He's been missing on every single Ayu photoshoot he's done this year but he does one for Mika and NAILS IT. Conclusion: it's all Ayu's fault."


    /DEAD! lol Seriously tho the covers are nice why can't he give ayu these simple shots, i think he likes to hype her up as like a queen and tends to go too far.

    hope this is good tbh, i liked Dear but couldn't stand LOVE IS ECSTASY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...