Saturday, November 17, 2012

[New Release] Kaela Kimura - Sync

CD+DVD | CD

I'm sorry if I scared you. I don't even know what to think of this girl anymore. If there is anything that needs to be synced, it's the conceptualisers and the actual cover art designers. I mean, come on, Kaela in the CD+DVD cover looks like a clown who is so horrible she got thrown mustard and blueberry jam at. Which is pretty much what should be thrown at the people who decided to come up with this monstrosity. The idea is much better executed with the CD only cover, but I can't help but wonder... why does her neck look so different between each cover?! The promotional picture (below) actually looks much better, as with everybody's releases.

To be honest I'm not even excited for this album to come out, just like 8EIGHT8. I have to say 8EIGHT8 was a pleasant surprise, though, because there are some really solid tracks on that album. The only song I really like that I've heard from this album so far is Mamireru, and the second single, Sun shower, is exactly what the title is - it makes me want to go shower in the sun and burn myself to death.

Kaela better step her game up with this release because everyone is getting bored by her sounding the same-ish since HOCUS POCUS. I was listening to +1 the other day and realised how much I miss that sound.


Sync will be released on 19 December 2012.
CD Tracklist
  1. Mamireru (マミレル)
  2. HERO
  3. Sun shower
  4. coffee
  5. Hello, Goodbye
  6. sorry
  7. MY WAY
  8. Synchronicity
  9. so i
  10. Merry Go Round
  11. Cherry Blossom
  12. WONDER Volt

DVD Tracklist
  1. Mamireru -music video-
  2. Sun shower -music video-
  3. so i -music video-
  4. Sun shower -making movie-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...