Saturday, November 24, 2012

[New Release] ayumi hamasaki - again

CD+DVD | CD

Dance dance dance, do it again. Sing sing sing, do it again. Boy boy friend, do him again. Ma ma ro, touch me again. You'd think that by again, ayumi hotmessaki would be talking about revisiting her older sound like she did in LOVE, but noooo, because it's clearly to show that she is attached AGAIN! Talk about separating work life from private sexy time life. Merry fucking Christmas to you guys too.

We were all okay with her being with another man like in LOVE ~Destiny~ and H's covers but this time, we're not because we all know that the d00d touching her all over the place is friggin' MARO and you would think that bitch would've learnt her lesson after what happened with Mannie. I can't help but feel like this is doing Peco so much injustice. I don't know why but I just felt like saying that.

Once again, expectedly, we have a glorified single coming our way but this time it's 4 original songs! Yay! Wake me up is reportedly composed by someone from the UK, Sweet scar by DAI, and the other 2 songs by Tetsuya Komuro. Oh someone just ask him to fuck off already. I've heard previews of Wake me up and Sweet scar and so far things are looking good, though I'm not holding my breath because the other 2 songs are gonna stink so bad, I can almost smell it already. Or maybe it's just my fart.

again will be released on 8 December 2012.
CD Tracklist
  1. Wake me up (Original mix)
  2. Sweet scar (Original mix)
  3. snowy kiss (Original mix)
  4. Ivy (Original mix)
  5. Missing (Orchestra version)
  6. Melody (Acoustic Piano version)
  7. Wake me up (Remo-con rmx)
  8. snowy kiss (Shohei Matsumoto remix)
  9. Wake me up (Original mix -Instrumental-)
  10. Sweet scar (Original mix -Instrumental-)
  11. snowy kiss (Original mix -Instrumental-)
  12. Ivy (Original mix -Instrumental-)
DVD Tracklist
  1. Wake me up (video clip)
  2. snowy kiss (video clip)
  3. Sweet scar (video clip)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...